September

I wonder what will happen in September when school starts. What will it be like? It will certainly be different due to COVID-19. 

My opinion is that everyone will have to be two meters apart. I think that what they should do is that when you walk into school there will be dots on the floor spaced six feet apart. I think that there should be will be a person on the dot in front of you, and when they move up a dot you do and the person behind you and so on. When you get to class in my opinion, they should have dots to guide you to the middle of the classroomThen dots go straight down the center of the classroom with a desk on either side of each dot, two meters away from it. I think we should have some clubs if everyone stays two meters apart and there are a ten people at a time limit. For gym I am guessing there will be stations that are four meters apart and you will have to wash your hands after. Also, there should be strict rules about not feeling well. That is how I think they should do school in my opinion.  

That is what I think school should be like due to COVID-19 

The photo was labeled for reuse the photo was originally from Wikipedia Commons: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Workers_disinfect_schools_against_coronavirus_in_Bojnord_2020-02-26_08.jpg